Welcome to your Lifesize community
We welcome you to look around and explore the community. To post, comment, vote, rate, or participate in a group,
please join and sign in with your account. You do not need to be a customer to join and there are no fees attached to the service.
- michaelt likes tbozeat's comment Lifesize User Training
- michaelt likes email@example.com's comment Bulk download for video center
- michaelt likes firstname.lastname@example.org's comment Output PC/Mac Audio to VMR or call via Lifesize Desktop App
- michaelt likes email@example.com's reply Re: Can whomever made the remote control for the Icon series be fired, please?
- michaelt likes firstname.lastname@example.org's comment Streaming Ideas for Voting
- score 132 The ability to create groups in the directory of lifesize cloud
- score 120 Feature Request - Personal Invite Email Templates
- score 107 Allow media to flow directly between clients in the same private network
- score 103 checkbox for Lifesize Cloud administrators to hide certain users from the directory
- score 100 Feature request: In Multipoint calls, automatically detect and remove "video muted" participants fro...
Lifesize HD cameras typically receive a lens cap in the factory, mostly to protect it while it ships. Once you receive the system and unbox for the first time, what do you do with the lens cap?
Does it end up in the waste basket? (7%)2/28
Does it make a great drink coaster? (7%)2/28
Did you toss it in a drawer someplace in the back office? (42%)12/28
Do you continue to use it to quell privacy questions? (17%)5/28
Other (tell us in the comments)? (25%)7/28