Start:Today 8:00 AM CDT
End:Today 9:00 AM CDT
- VMR - TBD
Welcome to your community
We welcome you to look around and explore the community. To post, comment, vote, rate, or participate in a group,
please join and sign in with your account. You do not need to be a customer to join and there are no fees attached to the service.
- jmendenhall likes mhelmbrecht's comment Option for Virtual Meeting Rooms - ONLY MODERATORS should be allowed to hang up individual users after connecting
- jmendenhall likes djwilliams722's comment Option for Virtual Meeting Rooms - ONLY MODERATORS should be allowed to hang up individual users after connecting
- michaelt likes jduncan's reply Re: Icon Alert Issues
- michaelt likes jduncan's comment Locking meeting rooms (not Private meeting rooms)
- mhelmbrecht likes michaelt's comment Icon 450 - Smart Framing adjustment without reset
- score 92 Feature Request - Personal Invite Email Templates
- score 86 Feature request: In Multipoint calls, automatically detect and remove "video muted" participants fro...
- score 78 4 x 4 and 5 x 5 Layout for Lifesize Cloud Multiparty Call
- score 76 checkbox for Lifesize Cloud administrators to hide certain users from the directory
- score 65 Bandwidth limit for cloud clients
The computer input of the Icon 600/800 models uses DVI-I technology which supports VGA, analog DVI, digital DVI, or HDMI. Currently Lifesize supplies a VGA to DVI cable as traditionally the majority of computers used this technology but the trend appears to be moving towards HDMI. Please vote on which one you use or run into more often, thanks.
HDMI computer output (95%)39/41
VGA computer output (4%)2/41