Start:Aug 2, 2017 11:00 AM CDT
End:Aug 2, 2017 12:00 PM CDT
- Meeting Room TBD - See Below
Welcome to your community
We welcome you to look around and explore the community. To post, comment, vote, rate, or participate in a group,
please join and sign in with your account. You do not need to be a customer to join and there are no fees attached to the service.
- mcook likes michaelt's document Badges and Points
- jadeunderdown likes michaelt's video Community Quick Tour
- jadeunderdown likes richdwa's discussion Wireless Microphone Setup with an Icon 600
- jadeunderdown likes bbeas1's document Release Notes - Lifesize Cloud
- is7 likes sikooi's comment Lifesize Technical Specialist (LTS) - Worldwide
- score 111 Feature Request - Personal Invite Email Templates
- score 93 Feature request: In Multipoint calls, automatically detect and remove "video muted" participants fro...
- score 91 checkbox for Lifesize Cloud administrators to hide certain users from the directory
- score 85 4 x 4 and 5 x 5 Layout for Lifesize Cloud Multiparty Call
- score 82 Bandwidth limit for cloud clients
The Icon 600 (optionally) and 800 models support two displays. There are six possible options on how the secondary display is utilized. Which one are you using and why? As an example in a large auditorium mirrored might be preferred to show everything on two displays to cover the large audience. The link below describes the options and their behavior, thanks.
Adjacent (never blank) (67%)21/31