Start:Apr 25, 2017 11:00 AM CDT
End:Apr 25, 2017 12:00 PM CDT
- See details below
Welcome to your community
We welcome you to look around and explore the community. To post, comment, vote, rate, or participate in a group,
please join and sign in with your account. You do not need to be a customer to join and there are no fees attached to the service.
- score 94 Feature Request - Personal Invite Email Templates
- score 87 Feature request: In Multipoint calls, automatically detect and remove "video muted" participants fro...
- score 81 4 x 4 and 5 x 5 Layout for Lifesize Cloud Multiparty Call
- score 76 checkbox for Lifesize Cloud administrators to hide certain users from the directory
- score 66 Lifesize Cloud Client - updates without admin-rights
The Icon 600 (optionally) and 800 models support two displays. There are six possible options on how the secondary display is utilized. Which one are you using and why? As an example in a large auditorium mirrored might be preferred to show everything on two displays to cover the large audience. The link below describes the options and their behavior, thanks.
Adjacent (never blank) (77%)7/9