It's back to school time... or back to school time is fast approaching. Maybe you are one of those lucky parents who enrolled their children in a year-long school. Can I say I envy you? Around this time... I do.
In any case, you can't avoid Back-to-School sales and commercials and coupons in every media lately.
What's my point?
My point is Lifesize University and all the other fantastic information you can find in the Lifesize Community. Yesterday, which might be a few days ago when this gets published, I found myself answering a question from a new user and realizing just how much knowledge lives in these spaces.
- Need a super quick overview of the phone you could leave in your conference room? Check out Lifesize Phone HD Quick Start Guide or Lifesize Phone Quick Start Guide.
- Do you need help with daily use, presentation sharing, or audio calling? Have a look at the help system: Lifesize Cloud.
- Want to attend a live class or are there new employees at your company who need an introduction? Easily done by signing up and joining a meeting: Events, Training, and Roadmap Calendar.
- Are you an independent learner who would rather just check out the onboarding document without the class? Cloud Onboarding Guide
- Maybe you want to dive deep and learn everything you possibly can... we have a certificate program for that: Lifesize Technical Specialist (LTS) - Worldwide.
- Dealing with an issue and looking for answers before calling support? Search the community and/or check out the Supportal: https://community.lifesize.com/support.
- Maybe you just want to know more about our solution, from endpoints to cloud security... no problem: Lifesize Icon 600 Datasheet, Lifesize Cloud-based Service Datasheet, Lifesize Security Overview, or maybe Frost & Sullivan White Paper Secure Video Collaboration: How to Ensure Security of Your Cloud Video Conferencing Solution.
So, go ahead, get that back-to-school gleam in your eye... slip on some new shoes, throw on some new clothes, and settle in for a great new school year with Lifesize by your side.