Customers who are paired with lifesize Cloud may have the need to integrate with a PBX for SIP audio calls, and just like our Icon series, the primary SIP registration is reserved for lifesize Cloud or ClearSea registration. To allow a second sip registration, you will need to enable Registrar 2 in the Support menu of the endpoint and register to the PBX from this interface directly.
Steps to enable Registrar 2:
1. Log into the 220 support page by navigating to https://ip_address_220endpoint/support.
* NOTE: The default user name "cli", password "lifesize" are used. If the default ssh password has been changed, please use the updated password in lieu of "lifesize".
2. Click on the "Go To" button for the Advanced Comm Settings.
3. Click on the "Go To" button for SIP Registrar 2.
4. Click on "Enable" next to SIP Registrar 2 Enabled link.
5. Complete the configuration values as required for your registration to the PBX/Registrar.
6. Click on "Commit" to trigger the registration.