Customers who are paired with Lifesize Cloud may have the need to integrate with a PBX for SIP audio calls, the primary SIP registration is reserved for Lifesize Cloud or ClearSea registration. To register your Icon to a PBX you will need to use the SIP Registrar 2 option.
Steps to setup SIP Registrar 2:
1. Log into the Icon support page by navigating to https://<codec IP address>
* NOTE: The default username is "admin" and password "admin" (The password may have been changed during setup)
2. Click on the "Preferences" tab.
3. Open the "SIP Registrar 2" heading.
4. Complete the configuration values as required for your registration to the PBX/Registrar
5. Make sure to scroll down and click the "Save" button.
6. If the configuration is correct you should see the SIP Status change to Registered. If you do not see this status you can re-start the registration attempt by clicking the Register button.
EXAMPLE: (Your settings will be unique to your PBX)