Sometimes you may find the need to add a non Cloud endpoint to your company's Cloud directory. This may be a non LifeSize system or a system from outside of your Cloud network that you want users to be able to communicate with easily.
To do this you need to simply create a Group Contact in your Cloud management portal.
1. First, log in to http://manage.lifesizecloud.com using your admin account or an account with console access.
2. Next, select "Directory" and then "Group Contacts"
3. Now on the right side of the screen select "add group contact"
4. In the window that appears enter the Display Name as you would like it to appear in your directory. Then enter the dial string. This is the number you would normally dial to call the endpoint or bridge. This can be an IP address as shown, a SIP dial string or an H.323 dial string. You can even enter a Cloud extension for a user outside of your Cloud group. When you are finished click "add".
5. Now, all of your Cloud users will see this entry in their directory and will be able to easily call the group contact you have added.