Icon calendar alerts not working w/ Office 365

Document created by michaelt Administrator on Oct 28, 2016
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

I have setup calendar integration with Office 365 and my Icon.  Appointments are showing up on the Icon calendar but I am not getting an alert when the meeting starts.  What is going wrong?

The Icon generates the meeting information from the URL included in the body of the invite.  To ensure this information is transferred to the Icon properly please check the following items.

1.  Make sure the invite URL is formatted properly.

The Icon will only read invite URLs in the following format. "https://call.lifesizecloud.com/extension/12345"

If you are using an older Lifesize Cloud client or Outlook plugin they may be using an older invite URL format.

Please update to the latest version and make sure the URL includes call.lifesizecloud.com

2.  Make sure the resource permissions are set properly in Office 365

To read the invite information Lifesize Cloud needs read privileges for the body of the appointment.

You may need to run powershell command to set the proper permissions for the resource in Office 365.

Replace "room name" with the      resource name you are linking to your Icon.

Set-CalendarProcessing -Identity "room name" -DeleteSubject $False -AddOrganizerToSubject $False -DeleteComments $False

This document was generated from the following discussion: Icon calendar alerts not working w/ Office 365

Attachments

Outcomes