To update your profile picture and select it for your avatar, complete the following procedure:
- Click your current avatar in the top right of the banner, and then click Edit Profile:
- Click the Photos tab on the editing window:
- Click Add photo on an empty silhouette image. If this is your first time updating your photo, the far left image will be blank and have a 1 at the top. Use the far left image (labeled 1) to ensure this is your Primary photo which is shown when people hover over your name in community.
- Click Choose File and browse to the image you want to use as your profile image, then click Upload & Continue.
- Crop your image to the correct proportions by positioning the crop square over your photo. Click Crop Image to continue.
Note: If you cannot crop the selected image to a square, select Upload a different image.
- If you would like to use the uploaded picture as your avatar, click Yes. If you want to keep your current avatar, click Finish.
- If you have multiple photos and want this photo to be your primary photo, click and drag it to the #1 position.
2 people found this helpful