Below are the steps to test Lifesize Camera (Camera 10X, Camera 200). You may face below issues which are very rare. like,
1. Camera not detected by codec.
2. Camera not sending video.
3. Camera is sending black video.
4. Camera is not booting.
5. PTZ not working. or Either one in PTZ is not working.
Tests before contacting Lifesize Support:
1. Connect to different similar model of device and test.
2. Test the camera behavior.
> Remove the camera from codec, Using the HDMI-HDMI cable, directly Connect the camera to TV HDMI port.
> Connect the Power cable to Camera.
> Make sure you select correct HDMI source on the TV. If its wrongly selected, you can't see BLUE light on the camera.
> Press and HOLD OK button on Remote. You will see blinking BLUE light on the camera then you can release the button(or press and HOLD for max 5 sec) then camera start to moves with Remote input.
> Try on different TV/Display if you have.
> If you dont get proper video from camera on TV, better record a video which shows the issue and Contact the Lifesize Customer Support Team
3. Keep the camera Connected and Reboot the device. If no luck, collect the coroner log from device keeping the Camera connected and Contact the Lifesize Customer Support Team