Configurable Meeting Invites
For Lifesize admins – This exciting new capability will give you more control of the meeting experience for your organization and simplify the join experience for users and guests by allowing the invite to be tailored to how your organization collaborates.
- Option to include a link to join your meeting from your Skype for Business app (Skype for Business add-on required).
- Option to remove non-critical default invite text or links, such as Other ways to call, Connecting from a Lifesize conference room system and Additional numbers.
- Option to show passcodes in all meeting invites even if you are not the owner of the meeting.
- If you have added audio conferencing to your account, you will be able include up to four PSTN numbers in the meeting invite.
- If you have not added audio conferencing to your account, PSTN numbers will not be displayed in meeting invites.
- This change will occur on April 30, 2019.
- Small, Medium, Large and Fast Start accounts require the audio conferencing add-on. Please contact your Lifesize sales rep if you would like to add audio conferencing or if you are unsure what is included in your account.
Note: Final UI subject to change