For Lifesize admins – This exciting new capability gives you more control of the meeting experience for your organization and simplifies the join experience for users and guests by allowing the invite to be tailored to how your organization collaborates.
Streamline your invite to include a single join link, making it truly easy for everyone calling in!
- Admins can configure their organization meeting invites and streamline them to include just a single join link or add the information that is relevant to their users.
- Option to show passcodes in all meeting invites even if you are not the owner of the meeting.
- Option to include a link to join your meeting from your Skype for Business app (add-on required).
- Option to remove non-critical default invite text or links, such as Connecting from a Lifesize conference room system, Additional numbers, and Other ways to call.
- If you have added audio conferencing to your account, you can include up to four PSTN numbers in the meeting invite.
- If you have not added audio conferencing to your account, PSTN numbers will not be displayed in meeting invites.
- In the admin console, go to Account Settings > General Settings to make changes.
- For existing customers: all toggles are turned on to not disrupt your experience.