Get more control over your Lifesize directory – hide users, room systems and meetings.
With this release, admins can determine which users, room systems and meetings are visible to everyone in their account and which remain hidden.
- Admins can hide users, room systems and meetings from the directory via the admin console.
- All meetings will be shown in the admin console even if hidden.
- You can always make a call if you know the extension; this new feature only limits what is shown in the directory.
- Coming soon: If you own a meeting, you will be able to hide permanent meetings via Lifesize app.
- If a meeting is hidden, it will only show for the meeting owner and moderator in the apps and room systems.