Score7
    • kvoiles
    • tdodson
    • barne.tholenaars@veenman.nl
    • daniele.ciribifera
    • hayato
    • sappleton
    • tbrokaw@ecmc.org

My company is currently in the process of moving to a new building and we are outfitting all of our smaller huddle rooms with Cisco DX80's and our executive staff with Cisco DX70's (basically a smaller version of the DX80).  Knowing that we are rolling out Lifesize to our company and because of the fact that the DX70/80 models are Android-based, touch-screen devices, I wanted to install the Lifesize application on them for a consistent experience across platforms.

After much trial and error, I managed to get the application installed on a DX80 (haven't tried the DX70 just yet) and it works on this device.  But it was a very round-about method in which I was able to install the application and so I thought I would enquire/suggest that Lifesize consider making the Android version of the app compatible with these devices.  It would allow us to get the app directly from the Google Play market and have it auto-update as well when newer versions are released.

My current method is to do a Google search for the app, find a site that isn't blocked by our network firewalls and download/install it manually.  It would be great to make this more automated!