It would be great to have the following features integrated with the new Live Stream service:
- Welcome screen: having the ability to display a welcome message (branded with logo, etc.) before the stream becomes live
- Thank you screen: having the ability to display a closing message (branded with logo, etc.) once the stream has ended (till the end of the day)
- Chat: having the ability to do one-on-one Chat session with the Moderator to discuss private matters
- Q&A: having the ability to submit questions for the Moderator to approve (or not) and then publish on the Event Chat
- Event Chat: once the questions are approved by the Moderator they can be displayed on the global Chat of the event
- Raise Hand: having the ability to "raise your hand" to ask your question on video (once approved by the Moderator) or for a second line of speakers to be able to interact on video with the viewers ("debate layout", side by side videos)
- Poll: having the ability for the Moderator to launch a poll during the event and then display the results on the side
- Production features like having the ability to display messages at the bottom of the stream, etc.
- Analytics features like having the ability to collect all kind of statistics (participants list, connection/disconnection timing based on local time zone of the event, geo-distribution (country), connection's devices (room solution, desktop app, mobile app, webapp, audio-only, top participant, etc.)
- Rating: having the ability to ask people to rate the meeting with a customisable question (star-based system + comments section)
Thank you for considering!