ability to customize cloud invites

Idea created by jwinterbottom on May 15, 2017
    Duplicate Request
    Score0

I don't know how everyone else feels about this but I haven't come across a single person that has noticed the" downloads and other ways to call" or the "I have the Lifesize Desktop app" buttons when they are sent an invitation.  When they get an invite, they see a field that asks for their name, fill it in and click next if they are using Chrome or IE.  I preferred the original landing page that presented you with all of the options available.  Particularly when dealing with IT people at other institutions or people that prefer Skype4Business, I find that I can't just send them a cloud invite and expect them to know that they have to click on "downloads and other ways to call" to obtain the dialing string for the meeting.  It would be nice if invitations could be customized so I could have the option of displaying the dialing string or remove the line that says

"Connecting from a Lifesize conference room system? Just dial ......... with the keypad"

I constantly find myself removing that line because most people don't understand what its for.  I also find myself entering the supported browsers in the invitations because I've had people get confused who use safari or Firefox as their default browser.

Any time spent removing/adding information to these invites is a waste of time when it could be solved by customizing it once and using the same format.