amyd

Love is in the air!

Discussion created by amyd Employee on Feb 14, 2015

I hope this doesn’t come as a shock, but I love you! 

No, seriously, we love you.  And we’re not afraid to show it!

Our customers are innovative, imaginative and mean the world to us … I could go on and on.  

Merriam Webster defines love as:

• 1: strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties
    • We want you to know you are a part of our family by sending happy thoughts your way and building lasting relationships.   
  • 2: warm attachment, enthusiasm, or devotion
    • Have we made sure that you know we are devoted to your success?  Have we made you feel warm and welcome?  Lifesizers are here for you; we are committed to your success. 
  • 3: the object of attachment, devotion, or admiration
    • Sometimes admiration comes in many forms.  We admire your opinions and are devoted to bringing your voice into our business.  Launching our Lifesize community and our Net Promoter Program (NPS) is our way to hear your feedback about learn about how we’re doing in all aspects of our business.  Your opinion counts and through our community you now have a place to be heard and admired.
  • 4: unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another
    • Lifesize is around because of our customers’ loyalty; we owe you a great debt for that.  In return, you have earned our loyalty and if there is ever anything you need, please know Lifeisze is here for you!  Always! 

So, the long and short of it is that we love you! 

May you enjoy the love of your friends and family on this Valentine’s Day!

~Amy

Outcomes