I wanted to put something out there as we work toward better test call support for our cloud guests (this is planned).
So, please help me add to this doc or post comments with more suggestions. It is very rudimentary right now.
(Test my cam has some crazy effects you can play with, too... but that is beside the point)
2. If you do not have video, please ensure nothing is obstructing the camera. If you have a lens cover, ensure it is open.
3. If you are using a Windows computer, navigate to Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Device Manager, and then expand your Imaging devices and ensure your Camera is working properly. Select the device and click Action > Properties. On the General tab, you should see "This device is working properly" in the Device status dialog.
4. If you are using a Mac, type Photo Booth into the spotlight search and ensure you webcam in capturing images.
1. Before your call, navigate to this test site and ensure your microphone is working correctly: http://www.onlinemictest.com/
2. If you are using a Windows computer, navigate to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound and select the recording tab. Ensure your microphone is listed, active, and working.
3. If you are using a Mac, type Audio into the spotlight search and locate Sound under System Preferences. Select Sound. On the Sound Effects tab, click a sound effect to ensure your sound is not muted. On the Input tab, ensure you microphone is working.
Have more? Comment on this post, please!
Message was edited by: Michael Torok Updated in response to Jason's observations below.