When will the Scroll Bar issue for Chrome and IE 11 Guests be resolved?
Currently, if you get a meeting invite and are a guest using WebRTC, you have scroll bars at the bottom and the right of the window. The problem is the scroll bars hide half the icons at the bottom!
- If you don't move the mouse the scroll bars remain overlapping the icons at the bottom.
- If you scroll down it reveals the full icon
- If you don't move the mouse the scroll bars disappear! But then you have to move the mouse to click on the icon you finally found...
- Scrolling down has no effect, as there is no vertical scroll bar in IE 11
- Altering the window/page's "zoom" has no effect.
- If you scroll to the right it reveals a blank white space
I have generated a Support Case for this issue: 00256240