Hi, our customer has a LifeSize Bridge 2200 with extension to 48 participants.... they have a problem... the unit needs a reboot at the end of each meeting to work properly... ( the MCU is under warranty until december 2.016)
If they didnot make the reboot... the unit works fine and can make conferences but for 2 hours later.... it starts to get slow.... and suddenly it removes participants... and the quality of the meetings (video and sound) decreases.....
We have seen that there is a command to periodically reboot the unit....
To correct a memory problem in which the bridge locked up and required a reboot periodically, you can now run the adminsh command set hawk . (HE-7515)
We have these questions:
- How often do we have to reboot the unit?
- How can we use the HAWK command....? where we can see its syntaxis?
- It is possible to upgrade the memory inside the LifeSize Bridge?
- Is this problem ( the memory issue) the reason of this behavior?
- It there any other way to avoid this behavior?
Please help us.