AnsweredAssumed Answered

Team 200 - Wireless Display Adapter?

Question asked by sean.dezarn on Aug 24, 2016
Latest reply on Aug 24, 2016 by sallen

Hello Lifesize Community,

The company I work for recently purchased Microsoft Wireless Display Adapters for our conference rooms to cut down on cable clutter when employees or guests would like to display presentation material easily. We have a Lifesize Team 200 system in a multiple locations throughout the US, and would like to connect our adapters to the open HDMI input on our devices. I have been having difficulties getting anything to display when I connect these adapters to the Lifesize device. It is working when attached to a projector we have in our other conference room, so I'm pretty sure there's some compatibility issue with our Lifesize device and the display adapter. The only thing I've identified as a possible problem is HDCP which I'm pretty sure the wireless diaplay adapter requires, and the Lifesize Team 200 doesn't support (nor do competing solutions from my research).

I'm just curious if anyone has tried a similar setup with success, has any suggestions for solutions, or knows of a good workaround for this. We could plugin the adapters directly to the TV, but then we can't present through the Lifesize to our other US locations.

Any help would be appreciated, and I'm happy to provide more information if requested.

Thanks,

Sean

Outcomes