AnsweredAssumed Answered

migrating from a point to point meeting a VMR

Question asked by jwinterbottom on Sep 13, 2017

I'm not set on creating an idea for this yet because it might be too complicated to accomplish but I'm wondering if any thought has been put into making it a bit easier to join a meeting room if you are already in a point to point call with someone?  I have had this happen a couple of times where I have created a meeting room for someone and instead of calling that room they call me directly and at that point they cannot connect to the meeting room from while they are in a call with me.  Telling them to disconnect and dial into the meeting room instead is workable but I'm wondering if its possible to work in the ability to join a meeting room on the fly and bring whomever you are connected with into that room as well?  Lets say you are on a call with a guest user and you want to bring them into a meeting that they weren't previously invited to, the only way you can do that currently is to send them a new link.  Just something I have been thinking about seeing as this has happened to me a couple of times recently

Outcomes