Let me correct design of VideoCenter's search function? I think that Multi byte character using people may have trouble.
If each description below is untrue, please correct it. And If there is any other design you know, let me know.
1. If character is alphabet and numeric, is Incomplete match search possible. Yes or No?
2. For multi byte character like Japanese, is Incomplete match search possible. Yes or No?
3. "And condition" search is possible. Yes or No? (I think no...)
4. It is possible to search from content tittle, description and tag. Yes or No?
5. For serch function, there is no difference in condition between content tittle, description and tag. Yes or No?
6. we cannot search from date. Yes or No?
BTW, I found that for Japanese words' search, Using "*" front and back of words makes incomplete search.
I also want to know this is designed behavior?