Start:Today 9:00 AM CDT
End:Today 9:30 AM CDT
- Meeting details will be provided
Welcome to your community
We welcome you to look around and explore the community. To post, comment, vote, rate, or participate in a group,
please join and sign in with your account. You do not need to be a customer to join and there are no fees attached to the service.
- csaraiva likes jduncan's comment Lifesize Live Stream - Additional features
- michaelt likes jofczarzak's comment Virtual Meeting Rooms & The Guest Experience – Hot Topic
- jmendenhall likes mcook's comment Ability to lock a virtual meeting rooms
- jmendenhall likes jduncan's comment Locking meeting rooms (not Private meeting rooms)
- jmendenhall likes watson's comment Locking meeting rooms (not Private meeting rooms)
- score 92 Feature Request - Personal Invite Email Templates
- score 86 Feature request: In Multipoint calls, automatically detect and remove "video muted" participants fro...
- score 78 4 x 4 and 5 x 5 Layout for Lifesize Cloud Multiparty Call
- score 76 checkbox for Lifesize Cloud administrators to hide certain users from the directory
- score 65 Bandwidth limit for cloud clients
The computer input of the Icon 600/800 models uses DVI-I technology which supports VGA, analog DVI, digital DVI, or HDMI. Currently Lifesize supplies a VGA to DVI cable as traditionally the majority of computers used this technology but the trend appears to be moving towards HDMI. Please vote on which one you use or run into more often, thanks.
HDMI computer output (95%)40/42
VGA computer output (4%)2/42