Welcome to your Lifesize community
We welcome you to look around and discover the community. Explore spaces dedicated to our Cloud solution, Icons, 220s, cameras, phones, and on-premises offerings. Find answers to common questions, post, comment, vote, rate, or participate in a group.
Please join and sign in with your account. You do not need to be a customer to join and there are no fees attached to the service.
The world’s first true 4K video and 4K full-motion content sharing video conferencing solution has arrived!! Download the datasheet to learn more about the new standard for video conferencing from Lifesize!
- abinash likes jsaylor's document How To Manually Upgrade your Icon
- abinash likes michaelt's document Upgrading Your Firmware
- abinash likes blandin's document Pairing a 220 series endpoint to Cloud.
- behappy and mcook like elizabethh's document Lifesize Icon 700 Datasheet
- cmcclure likes kpinkham's reply Re: Using one Camera/HD Phone for PC and Lifesize Video Conferencing
- Getting Started in the Community
- Community Blog
- Cloud Information
- On-Premises Infrastructure Information
- Video Systems (Endpoints) and Accessories Information
- Events and Training Calendar
- Lifesize University (Training)
- Video Conferencing -- The Answer
- Meet Your Support Team
- News Room
- Customer Obsession Portal
- Global End User and Admin Training Calendar
- score 162 The ability to create groups in the directory of lifesize cloud
- score 124 Allow media to flow directly between clients in the same private network
- score 124 checkbox for Lifesize Cloud administrators to hide certain users from the directory
- score 116 Feature request: In Multipoint calls, automatically detect and remove "video muted" participants fro...
- score 108 Ability to join a "Skype" or "Microsoft Teams" meeting from Lifesize Cloud