Start:Feb 16, 2016 4:00 PM CST
End:Feb 16, 2016 5:00 PM CST
Welcome to your community
We welcome you to look around and explore the community. To post, comment, vote, rate, or participate in a group,
please join and sign in with your account. You do not need to be a customer to join and there are no fees attached to the service.
- garybews likes mariagaller's document Lifesize Transformation – Press Coverage – Day 6+ Wrap-Up
- ewagner likes richdwa's comment feature request: ability to control who can invite users to join our account
- email@example.com likes elizabethh's document A Guide to Pairing Lifesize Icon to Lifesize Cloud
- firstname.lastname@example.org likes jwinterbottom's discussion Call Termination issues
- email@example.com likes steveb's discussion Changing from Rear to Front Camera
- score 66 Allow pairing to Cloud for Icons and 220s completely via WebUI and SSH
- score 61 Feature request: In Multipoint calls, automatically detect and remove "video muted" participants fro...
- score 51 4 x 4 and 5 x 5 Layout for Lifesize Cloud Multiparty Call
- score 44 Feature Request - Personal Invite Email Templates
- score 44 The ability to create groups in the directory of lifesize cloud
Presentation sharing is the corner stone of any well established collaboration tool and Lifesize Cloud is no exception. Everyday we are looking into ways to improve the overall experience, we have heard loud and clear many new feature ideas and are taking them all into consideration.
At the very root of any presentation sharing protocol is who can share and when, today we allow anyone to share a presentation, even guests with the new Chrome Web App. Historically we have enabled the ability for someone to take over a running presentation. My question, is this an expected behavior? Just because we have always allowed for it does not mean it is the right way. So wanted to turn to our customers and partners to ask. What is the desired result?
Use Case: Joe is presenting to his team, all of which are using Lifesize Cloud (of course). Emily has something to share, should Emily have to ask Joe to end his presentation or should she be able to just start her presentation and replace Joe's?
Emily should ask Joe to stop his presentation before starting hers (65%)29/44
Emily should be able to click the presentation icon and take over the presentation feed (34%)15/44