Start:Today 9:00 AM CDT
End:Today 10:00 AM CDT
Welcome to your community
We welcome you to look around and explore the community. To post, comment, vote, rate, or participate in a group,
please join and sign in with your account. You do not need to be a customer to join and there are no fees attached to the service.
- michaelt likes ngour's comment Disable the share button in lifesize cloud
- michaelt likes ranuar's comment Disable the share button in lifesize cloud
- michaelt likes phatton's comment Meet Your Support Team!
- compras2015 likes vgunther's event Lifesize Cloud Onboarding
- jedie likes garybews's comment Outlook plug-in and Office 365
- score 76 Allow media to flow directly between clients in the same private network
- score 55 Allow pairing to Cloud for Icons and 220s completely via WebUI and SSH
- score 49 Feature request: In Multipoint calls, automatically detect and remove "video muted" participants fro...
- score 44 Allow point-to-point calls between Skype4Business/Lync users and Cloud users/terminals
- score 41 4 x 4 and 5 x 5 Layout for Lifesize Cloud Multiparty Call
Presentation sharing is the corner stone of any well established collaboration tool and Lifesize Cloud is no exception. Everyday we are looking into ways to improve the overall experience, we have heard loud and clear many new feature ideas and are taking them all into consideration.
At the very root of any presentation sharing protocol is who can share and when, today we allow anyone to share a presentation, even guests with the new Chrome Web App. Historically we have enabled the ability for someone to take over a running presentation. My question, is this an expected behavior? Just because we have always allowed for it does not mean it is the right way. So wanted to turn to our customers and partners to ask. What is the desired result?
Use Case: Joe is presenting to his team, all of which are using Lifesize Cloud (of course). Emily has something to share, should Emily have to ask Joe to end his presentation or should she be able to just start her presentation and replace Joe's?
Emily should ask Joe to stop his presentation before starting hers (89%)17/19
Emily should be able to click the presentation icon and take over the presentation feed (10%)2/19