Start:Aug 23, 2017 10:00 AM CDT
End:Aug 23, 2017 11:00 AM CDT
- Meeting Room TBD - See Below
Welcome to your community
We welcome you to look around and explore the community. To post, comment, vote, rate, or participate in a group,
please join and sign in with your account. You do not need to be a customer to join and there are no fees attached to the service.
- george and behappy like barbej's discussion How to Add Lifesize Cloud devices & users into your Skype for Business Directory
- george likes jfields's video Lifesize and Skype for Business Integration
- george and ipcamarcom like jduncan's document Coming Soon: Changes to Icon Meeting Controls
- george and ipcamarcom like aanderson's document Announcing Open Beta for the New Lifesize Web and Desktop Apps
- michaelt likes rick's reply Re: SNMP OID Information
- score 113 Feature Request - Personal Invite Email Templates
- score 94 Feature request: In Multipoint calls, automatically detect and remove "video muted" participants fro...
- score 94 checkbox for Lifesize Cloud administrators to hide certain users from the directory
- score 87 4 x 4 and 5 x 5 Layout for Lifesize Cloud Multiparty Call
- score 85 Bandwidth limit for cloud clients
The Icon 600 (optionally) and 800 models support two displays. There are six possible options on how the secondary display is utilized. Which one are you using and why? As an example in a large auditorium mirrored might be preferred to show everything on two displays to cover the large audience. The link below describes the options and their behavior, thanks.
Adjacent (never blank) (63%)23/36